Wed. Jun 12th, 2024

CM Punjab Allocates 12.6 Billion Rupees Budget for Solar Panels to the Poor Latest Update 2024

Punjab’s Minister, Maryam Nawaz Sharif, is in charge of the Punjab Roshan Gharana Program, which will give homeowners solar panels to reduce the province’s energy consumption. This initiative is expected to benefit 50,000 families with its goals of advancing sustainable energy options and lessening the burden of traditional electricity expenses. Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif launched the Punjab Roshan Gharana program, which provides solar panels to the entire province. 

Benefits of the Roshan Gharana scheme

In easy installments, the Punjab government intends to install solar panel systems in roughly 50,000 households throughout the province. Because of this, they will be able to satisfy all of their electrical needs and save money by not using ordinary electricity. Low-cost solar systems can be easily financed in convenient installments from the Punjabi government. 

Solar scheme 12.6 billion rupees Budget

Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz announced the Roshan Gharana Project, which has a budget of 12.6 billion rupees from the province. Over five years, at suitable intervals, solar systems will be installed in 50,000 Punjabi houses as part of this program. 

Distribution system

The chief minister of Punjab said that this solar system will be distributed through a happy draw.

The winner of this draw will get an award from the Punjab government under the Solar System Scheme. The Pakistani government launched the recruitment of the Roshan Garana scheme. Under this initiative, solar panels, inverters, batteries, and solar system components are provided to all qualifying individuals.

Details of the Punjab Roshan Gharana program in 2024

According to the Punjab government, during the first phase of the Roshan Gharana program, solar panel systems for households will be supplied in convenient installments. In response, the government of Pakistan decided to offer solar panels at a 25% discount. According to the Punjab government, qualified consumers would pay the remaining 75% of the cost in easy 5-year installments. You will receive solar panels to install at your home from the Punjabi government. as soon as The Solar Panel Scheme becomes available to you. In addition, solar panels can be delivered in simple installments to poor customers.

Scheme Name: Punjab Roshan Gharana Program Budget: 12.6 billion rupees Duration: 5 years Beneficiaries: 50,000 households Objective: Advance sustainable energy options, reduce electricity expenses

Conclusion

The Roshan Gharana Scheme in Punjab makes use of solar technology to supply free electricity using solar energy. An important first step towards Punjab adopting sustainable energy is affordable electricity. The program’s objectives are to enable individuals to lessen the problems associated with conventional energy sources.

FAQs

  1. What is the benefit of the Roshan Ghrana scheme? The Roshan Gharana Scheme in Punjab makes use of solar technology to supply free electricity using solar energy.
  2. What’s the Roshan Ghrana Program’s objective? The program’s objectives are to enable individuals to lessen the problems associated with conventional energy sources.

Read More

By Sleem

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *